Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 Google Android smartphone is the replacement of the successor of the Galaxy S I9000. Galaxy S II boasts a 4.3 inch super AMOLED plus, capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass, Dual-core ARM Cortex A9 1.2 GHz processor. It’s run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, also already hit the market and recorded the Galaxy SII sale 3 million in less than 3 month.
4.3? SUPER AMOLED Plus
The 4.3? SUPER AMOLED Plus display goes a step beyond the already
remarkable SUPER AMOLED to provide enhanced readability,
a slimmer design, and better battery consumption
for the best viewing value of any smartphone.
Dual Core Application Processor
Clocking at lightening speeds the unrivaled performance of
the Dual Core Application Processor provides unsurpassed functionality
and density for faster browsing, quicker multi-tasking, a smoother UI, snappier
streaming and highly efficient gaming. With encoding/decoding ability that
supports video play and recording, makes it no.1 among dual cores.
8.49mm Slim Design
Taking slim to the next dimension. The Samsung GALAXY S II rides the leading
edge with an ultra-slim 8.49mm form factor, a luxurious design and
an easy grip. The ultra-slim smartphonealso boasts 3D TouchWiz UX
adds to the evolutionary experience with a futuristic user interface.
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II feautures:
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm, 116 g
- Display: 4.3? 16M-color WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass,
- CPU: Dual-core ARM Cortex A9 1.2 GHz processor, Orion chipset
- GPU: Mali-400MP
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Memory: 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot
- Camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection, touch focus and image
- stabilization; Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash, front facing camera, video-calls
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0+HS, standard microUSB port,
- GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, TV-out, USB-on-the-go
- Misc: TouchWiz 4.0 UI, DivX/XviD codec support, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, Swype text input